COME AND SEE OUR NEW, STATE OF THE ART FACILITY!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for diesel engines, transmissions, brake systems, electrical trouble shooting, steering and cooling systems.
- Keeps track of the maintenance work on the vehicles
- Ensures services provided are in compliance with safety procedures.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational or Technical certification
- 1-2 years of automotive or diesel experience
- Working knowledge in the use of hand tools
- A valid driver’s license is required, and must either possess a CDL or have the ability to obtain CDL license required
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance system
- Works under general supervision
- Must have a positive attitude and willingness to grow in position