Pancheros is a fast-casual Mexican Grill operating 70 restaurants across the United States. Known best for their fresh-pressed tortillas and the mixing of burritos using Bob the Tool, Pancheros has established a great niche in this space. Pancheros is seeking a Director of Marketing to oversee all internal and external communications for the company.
The Marketing Director is responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies aimed at helping existing Pancheros restaurants grow. This position will work closely with partners and agencies to achieve ongoing messaging in markets with a Pancheros. This position will also be tasked with developing new ideas, managing marketing campaigns, overseeing creative direction, and able to take on other tasks associated with successful brand positioning and growth as needed.
- Familiarity with the fast-casual restaurant segment.
- Minimum 5 years experience of consumer-focused marketing.
- Experience working with creative agencies.
- Knowledge of PR and comfortable directing external agency to achieve earned media.
- Knowledge of media buying best practices and media scheduling.
- Attention to detail - will oversee projects from partners or agencies and proof for errors / offer detailed feedback.
- Ability to manage short-term and long-term projects with numerous constituents.
- Manage multiple marketing budgets and approve purchases associated with these budgets.
- Manage technology platforms associated with marketing dept:
- Loyalty App / Dashboard
- Online Ordering App / Dashboard
Please send cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org