- Review production order to verify quantity to be printed, overrun tolerance, color sequence and substrate.
- Check production screens for proper color sequence and quality, properly align and position screens.
- Test the registration of the print design and inspect for proper location relative to garment size.
- Print job maintaining optimum production rate, color density, registration and quality standards within company guidelines.
- Print line, halftone and four-color copy on a variety of substrates
- Solve printing problems and complete production records
- Ensure proper cleanliness of press, work station and immediate press area.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, climb and stoop regularly
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Minimum of one year of warehouse experience in a screen printing environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task when necessary while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment
The hours for this position are Monday – Friday, with overtime when required. Reliable attendance is an essential function of this position. Level 10 offers a friendly, rewarding work environment and a competitive wage and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, paid time off and retirement program.
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply in person at 820 North 20th Ave, Hiawatha, IA or e-mail resume to email@example.com.