Cedar Rapids, IA
Who We Are
Next Generation Wireless is an award winning* U.S. Cellular Authorized Agent focused on the development of our associates and the overall customer experience. Recognition , empowerment , accountability , community involvement , family and fun are just a few words we use to describe our culture and are some of our core values. It's who we are, it's our DNA and what we're recognized for regularly. As a recognized Employer of Choice in the Cedar Valley and one of Iowa's Top Employers by the Des Moines Register, you'd be joining a team of successful leaders who inspire to develop others to succeed and live a fulfilling life.
This is an ideal position for the proven Sales Leader who has successfully managed and led a sales team and now desires a new challenge. If you work well in a retail and sales environment, and have a passion for developing people- this is the right position for you!
The Ideal Candidate
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience (High School Diploma or GED required)
• Energy and dedication to lead and grow a winning sales team
• Open to working flexible hours as this position may require occassional nights, weekends and some holidays
• Has proven attention to detail, organizational and time management skills, including balancing multiple priorities on a tight schedule
Things You Can Expect
• Competitive Pay & Benefits: A base salary based on experience and a competitive commission bonus plan. On top of that you can expect flexible hours and other benefit options such as health, dental, life insurance, 401K, PTO, volunteer time, and discounts just to name a few!
• Empowerment: We want you to feel empowered every single day to be a difference maker for you, your associates and the company.
• Rewarding: A main priority of our Leaders is to develop others to succeed and live a fulfilling life.
• Development Opportunities: We provide plenty of opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally in a fun, fast paced environment that will keep you challenged on a daily basis.
• Community Involvement: We believe in giving back to the communities we work and live in through volunteer and charitable efforts.
• Fun & Inspiring Work Environment: We work hard, but we also have a lot of fun doing it!
Visit our website for additional information www.ngwtoday.com
To apply, email: email@example.com