Cedar Rapids, IA
Nations Financial Group, Inc. is a wealth management firm headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. We help top tier independent financial advisors grow, run and protect their practices by providing exceptional systems, service, and support.
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for a position with our team. Applicants should be highly motivated, outgoing, task and goal oriented individuals with an interest in financial services. This position offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This position will support day-to-day operations by performing several different tasks with a wide range of responsibilities.
Primary duties include:
- Processing of new accounts daily
- Processing of account changes, maintenance items, and service requests
- Communicate with and assist financial advisors and clients with various requests
- Prepare forms and paperwork for processing, documentation and imaging
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to apply learned knowledge
- Achieve results with accuracy and precision
- Apply sound analytical thinking techniques
- Customer centric business philosophy and team oriented approach
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and data entry
- Verbal & written communication skills
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please respond in confidence with resume, compensation history and salary expectations.