Cedar Rapids, IA
GreatAmerica is a national commercial equipment finance company dedicated to helping manufacturers, vendors and dealers be more successful and keep their customers for a lifetime. While GreatAmerica has grown to more than 500 team members, our entrepreneurial spirit remains and endless opportunities lie ahead. We have experienced unparalleled year over year growth since our founding in 1992.
GreatAmerica is structured in cross functional teams that allow individuals to make informed decisions that benefit the company and our customers. There is no doubt in our minds we are building the greatest company of its kind, offering the finest products and services available anywhere. When you are part of the GreatAmerica team, you are part of the future, part of an opportunity to grow professionally and to reach your potential while enjoying your work.
About this position:
Are you a strong problem-solver? Do you take pride in maintaining quality and accuracy in your work? As a Vendor Billing Solutions Invoicing Specialist, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to meet the billing needs of our customers. In this position, you will process manual invoices.
As a Vendor Billing Solutions Invoicing Specialist, you must demonstrate problem solving skills, be solution driven and have the ability to adapt to multiple situations and changing environments.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Manage and process invoices for contracts/customers that are flagged for manual invoicing. These invoices appear in a daily work list that you will process and complete in a timely fashion.
• Manual invoices will be prepared to meet the customer’s and/or dealer’s requirements.
• Invoices will be created using a variety of tools such as Adobe Acrobat, InfoLease, and Excel/data warehouse.
• Provide support to all business units for setting up special invoicing features such as: Emailing, Asset Detail, Asset Level Billing, Consolidated Billing, Current Only, Past Due Summary, and other features as they are developed.
• Provide cross functional support for the core VBS Team, specifically in the areas of: Contract Booking, Contract Modification including Email and Phone support, UTS, meter readings, integration and other areas as needed.
Education, experience and skills required:
For this position you must have an Associate’s degree in a business-related field; a Bachelor’s degree is a plus. Two plus years of financial or leasing experience is desired.
Competencies for all GreatAmerica team members: Honesty/Integrity, Customer Oriented, Accountability, Tenacious, Communication Skills (Oral & Written), Adaptability.
Competencies for this position: Accuracy, Detail Oriented, Problem Solving, Analytical Skills, Customer Oriented, and Communication-Oral, Communication-Written
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Excel. A solid understanding of Microsoft Windows desktop environment (keyboard shortcuts, Windows Explorer, folder structures, file navigation, etc). Proficient in Adobe Acrobat is also desired.
To apply for this position, please follow the online application process at greatamerica.com. Be sure to fully complete the form, including your resume, and complete the Predictive Index assessment.