Career Advisor / Coordinator
Cedar Rapids, IA
Coe College seeks a creative and knowledgeable individual for the position of Career Advisor/Coordinator in our exciting new Center for Creativity and Careers. This position is responsible for advising students in career-related subjects, supervising student advisors, creating promotional and communication materials, and using a strong technology background to create systems to centralize information and increase efficiencies. A candidate who is collaborative, organized and enjoys data analysis will be a great addition to our team.
- Bachelor of Arts degree required.
- Knowledge and ability to advise students in career-related issues
- Strong background in technology
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Successful completion of a background check.
Link to http://www.coe.edu/aboutcoe/employment for more information and to apply for the position. Coe College is an equal opportunity employer.