Client Service Specialist
Our Client Service Specialist is the front line in assisting our clients with their reservation needs. They assist with every aspect of the reservation including the initial booking, changes/modifications, as well as answering pertinent client questions regarding their transportation. LimoLink's goal is to deliver a 5 Star experience while building long-lasting relationships with our corporate clientele. To help achieve this mission our agents are evaluated on the quality of their interactions, rather than the average handle time or number of calls taken.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment and strive to deliver 5-star customer service? We seek dedicated people with a strong work-ethic to join our team.
- Competitive pay with quarterly & monthly attendance bonus opportunities
- A full benefits package including health, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k), discounted MAC membership
- Fun, flexible work environment
Our Client Service Specialist is our front line in assisting our clients. Specialists gather customer reservation requirements, update and communicate changes to reservations and are responsible for coordination of the entire trip from the initial request to the final destination.
Candidates must possess:
- Basic computer experience and typing skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Desire to provide world-class service
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, goal oriented environment
- Attention to detail
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create solid, long lasting relationships with clients and co-workers
- Positive attitude
- Team oriented