Cedar Rapids, IA
Part Time Dispatch Assistant
20 hour per week
Weekly Pay / Direct Deposit / Flexible Hours / No Nights / No Weekends
On the job training
• Constant communication with a large number of trucking companies from pickup to delivery.
• Coordinate loading & delivery appointments.
• Maintain all necessary documents and continually update data.
• Negotiate rates with trucking companies within the parameters provided by account manager.
• Strong work ethic, energetic, fast learner, self directed & excellent problem solving skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent multi-tasking skills.
• Attention to details and accuracy.
• Simultaneously handle multiple tasks while on the phone.
• Strong Computer skills with a wide variety of software programs.
• Able to work both independently and in a team setting.
Email Resume to: