Business Account Representative
This position involves managing the vendor, retail, and consumer supply lines for our nutritional supplement brands and our OTC skincare products. You will provide service to customers by utilizing appropriate resources, fulfilling customer needs and improving opportunities. As a Business Account Representative, you will perform a variety of customer service duties including answering questions regarding pricing, contracts, shipments, product specifications, etc. while proactively seeking creative solutions to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the company. While the position is not directly tied to sales, you will have a goal of increasing brand recognition, sales, and market expansion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Build relationships with both internal and external customers helping to develop the customer support brand and advocate to resolve customer concerns
- Evaluate, identify and implement ideas to improve Customer Support processes
- Manage retail accounts and provide support for sales representatives for Supplement department
- Work to increase sales and brand recognition through creating new marketing strategies, promotions, social media, advertising, etc.
- Manage product inventory
- Process customer and retail orders
- Place purchase orders for product and forecast projected sales
- Visit retail locations to check shelf space and maintain relationship with purchasing managers and those recommending products.
- Work with retailers on product demo’s, endcap displays, and other promotional opportunities
- Help prepare for and attend select trade shows, health fairs, and other related events
- Coordinate with brokers to help manage retail space
- High School Diploma required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related discipline desirable
- >2 years experience in related position desirable
- Valid driver’s license required
Full-time salaried position with benefits including health insurance, paid holidays, vacation, and profit sharing. Salary is competitive and based on background/experience. Hours are 8:30 – 5:00 M-F except for special events, trade-shows, health fairs, travel, etc.
10-30% regional travel utilizing a company vehicle – travel varies depending on time of year and personal engagement with clients. Hotels and meals compensated while traveling. Offer of employment is contingent upon an acceptable driving record.