Inside Sales Representative
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
ESP International, an Employee Owned Company is looking for a new Inside Sales Representative to manage day to day communication with our key account stakeholders. We are looking for a customer service driven, detail oriented person that has the ability to work in a fast paced environment. The Inside Sales Representative is the life blood of all of our customer communication - they are the go-to within our company in regards to customer orders, processes, parts, and standards. Do you display our core value traits: Expertise, Service, and Passion? If so, read on.
The full-time position will be located at our NE Cedar Rapids office. Some of the job duties include:
- Building rapport and relationships with established accounts and contacts
- Expediting and Overseeing Order and Line Activity for assigned accounts
- Quoting new and current business
- Understanding customer standards and process to communicate interdepartmentally
- Understanding and interpreting print and part specifications from the customer
- Exceeding customer expectations
ESP International is a 100% Employee Owned small multi-national company that works in the heavy duty Original Equipment Manufacturing(OEM) market - our customers are some of the largest companies in the Midwest! ESP also offers a full range of benefits including: Vacation & Personal Time, Health/Dental/Optical Insurance and fantastic retirement benefits including a 401k plan and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- High School diploma and 2 years' experience in customer service/office position
- General Ease with Technology
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - especially Outlook and Excel
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
Preferred but not Required:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience working in distribution and/or a manufacturing environment
- Technical Oriented
To become a valued member of our respected team, please visit our website and apply online by clicking the Careers tab.