Cedar Rapids, IA
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide entry-level or intermediate support involving set-up and delivery of multi-function printers/copiers and other office technology solutions at customer locations and in-house.
• Utilizing installation manuals to efficiently assemble devices and accessories.
• Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction by meeting clients' needs in a courteous, timely and cost effective manner.
• Effectively communicate with the customer regarding features and benefits of devices and accessories.
• Managing and maintaining accurate inventory for tools, parts and supplies.
• Utilize software to prepare call logs, work order notes, & other information related to installation calls.
• Identify sales opportunities and report to Sales team.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Customer Service
• Problem Solving & Troubleshooting
• Tact & Courtesy
• All of the above experience is preferred, but training is provided. With the right attitude & drive, no experience may be needed!
• Valid driver's license (good driving record preferred).
• Ability to frequently kneel, bend, squat, push, pull, reach, climb and occasionally lift and carry 50+ lbs.
• Observe all company procedures and safety rules.
•Must be able to work independently for general calls or as a team for large projects.
To apply email your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: email@example.com. Position available until filled. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.