Cedar Rapids, IA
Write, shoot, and edit commercial and promotional material from concept to completion. Work daily with multiple internal and external clients while meeting critical deadlines. Ability to mulai-task and schedule time according to client and departmental needs and coordinates billing.
* Take ownership of projects as assigned and deliver complete customer satisfaction from beginning to end.
* Proactively meets with clients/sales staff (internal or external), determine details of project, including needs, desires, deadline etc.
* Collaborates with team members and client to develop creative solutions.
* Guide, direct, and shoot studio and location productions.
* Maintain high quality standards on production shoots including lighting, art direction, and sound.
* Move projects through the production workflow into editing and delivery.
* Create high quality finished products using the Adobe Creative suite.
* Conclude project and coordinate final product delivery.
* Follow up with clients for potential future projects
* Stay informed and educated on the latest techniques and tips for field production and post production.
* Store and archive projects for future reference.
* Be an active part of brain-storming sessions and larger group creative processes and lend assistance to fellow team members as possible.
Job Skills & Attributes
Proven writing skills a must. Ability to find creative solutions under tight deadlines. Must be able to adapt to quickly changing situations and work independently from the start of a project to completion. Must be able to also work collaboratively with team members and offer support when needed. Great listening skills and ability to find resources quickly and effectively. Great visual sense and understanding of branding and image values. Attention to detail and flexibility a must. Strong attendance record and the ability to work nights and weekends as needed. A customer service oriented attitude with a strong initiative. The capability to meet deadlines, multi task and prioritize an ever changing agenda required. Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite of products and demonstrated ability in post- production editing. Experience shooting video with broadcast quality cameras and DSLR equipment. A broad understanding of lighting techniques and audio production is preferred.