Quality Improvement and Training Coordinator
Iowa City, IA
Outside Advertisement- Quality Improvement and Training Coordinator
The Parking & Transportation Department at The University of Iowa is currently seeking a highly motivated professional to serve as the Quality Improvement and Training Coordinator in a fast-paced environment. This full-time professional will be well versed in process improvement and the creation and delivery of training to improve the delivery of services provided by Parking and Transportation. They will report to the Associate Director of Parking and Transportation and will provide support to all divisions within the department.
The Quality Improvement and Training Coordinator will be responsible for evaluating data, processes, and procedures and recommending specific changes to improve the overall quality of service that the Parking and Transportation Department is delivering to customers. The position will also be responsible for the development and delivery of educational programs on performance improvement or quality initiatives to Parking and Transportation staff.
• Bachelor's degree in an appropriate discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
• 1-3 years of experience in continuous process improvement evaluation and improvement implementation.
• 1-3 years of experience in creating and delivering training programs.
• A high degree of discretion and independent judgment
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be proficient in computer software applications such as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Power Point.
• Formal continuing education in performance improvement techniques, such as DMAIC, TQM, or similar nationally recognized techniques
• Knowledge of University Policies and Procedures
This is a fulltime position, which includes an excellent benefit package, and a salary based on qualifications and experience. For additional information and to apply on-line for this position, go to http://jobs.uiowa.edu and refer to Requisition #69735.
The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identify, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.