Cedar Rapids, IA
Looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and get noticed for your work? Collective Data is a software development company that thrives on solving problems, pushing boundaries, and finding new ways to design and build software products to meet the needs of our clients. Every project you're involved in will affect customers in helping them reach their goals.
If you are the type of person that thrives in a creative-rich environment and enjoys working with other talented members of the local software industry, we look forward to you joining our team.
Collective Data is seeking a self-motivated, driven individual to provide a supporting role to the software application development life cycle. The primary responsibility of the role will be to conduct onsite or web-based trainings of all Collective Data products and applications for clients. The role will also contribute to the application development team in configuring customizations for clients. This position may require up to 60% travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform onsite training sessions for individual clients.
• Perform web-conference based training sessions for individual clients.
• Perform group web-conference trainings on preselected topics or materials.
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
• Establish understanding of user needs and configure imports, reports, and business logic via proprietary Collective Data editors to meet those needs.
• Provide general software quality assurance and end user testing.
• Provide assistance with software installation and implementation
• Assist with data migration and conversions from various systems.
• Other duties may be assigned as required.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
• Familiarity and experience with various computer languages and technologies.
• An analytical mind and a desire to shape the future of Collective Data products.
• Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task, determine priority of assignments, and maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
• Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
• Experience with hardware and software issues.
• Proficient with database technologies and languages.
•Excellent problem solving skills.
• Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Education and/or Experience:
Candidate must hold a Degree in Computer Science or a similar Technical Degree.
No H1-B Visa Sponsorship available for this position
• Medical and Dental insurance for employee is 70% employer paid
• Vision Insurance for employee 100% employer paid
• Long Term Disability for employee 100% employer paid
• Life Insurance for employee 100% employer paid
• Retirement program with a 3% company match
• Subsidized and convenient health club membership
• Company paid parking in downtown location
•Seven Paid holidays