A Wireless Device Provisioning Agent will be expected to perform the following duties; processing orders for wireless devices, programming and testing of device, and packaging per the specifications of the order.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Fulfill orders in a timely manner following quality standards
• Prepare and ship customer's orders following quality packing and shipping standards
• Program mobile devices per customer specifications
• Update order database
• Ensure accuracy and proficiency are kept at or exceeds the expected standard
• Troubleshoot issues as they arise and take necessary actions to resolve the problem
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Other duties as assigned
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
• Basic computer skills MS Office and intermediate Excel skills preferred
• Ability to work well with others to achieve team based goals.
• High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
• Demonstrated aptitude for learning about new products and procedures.
• Attendance/Punctuality - Consistently at work and on time
• Initiative- Volunteers readily; progressively looks for financial timesavers; shows interest in growth and creates opportunities.
• Attention to Detail - Carefully performs all tasks with minimal mistakes in a timely manner; double checks own work prior to submission
To apply please submit resume by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.