Youth Shelter Supervisor
Cedar Rapids, IA
Description: Employment opportunity available at Foundation 2 Youth Shelter, a 17 bed facility that provides a safe environment for young people ages
11 17 in crisis.
Duties include providing care and supervision of youth clients living in the shelter and ensuring that all shift tasks are completed. Additionally, Shelter Supervisors are responsible for hiring, training, supervising and evaluating the direct care staff on their team, provide back-up coverage in rotation with other youth shelter staff and complete administrative projects as needed. Evening and weekend hours required.
• BA/BS degree in a human service field from an accredited college plus one year experience or an AA degree in a human service field and four years experience working with youth in at risks situations.
• One year supervisory experience preferred.
• Be insurable through agency insurance policy.
• Pass all criminal and child abuse background checks.
• Computer experience required.
Interested persons should complete our employment application on the Foundation 2 website at www.foundation2.org, under About, Current Job Openings and send it along with a cover letter and your resume
via mail or e-mail to:
Foundation 2, Inc.
1714 Johnson Ave NW
Cedar Rapids, Iowa 52405
Questions should be directed to
Brian at (319) 366-8797
Resumes, applications and cover letter accepted until position filled.
Foundation 2 is an equal opportunity employer.