Cedar Rapids, IA
Come join REM Iowa in the very important work we do supporting individuals with intellectual disabilities, brain injury and emotional, behavioral or medical complexities. Our team is fun, creative, and dedicated to making a difference every day in the lives of the people we serve.
Our Program Coordinators provide assistance to individuals in a community-based setting. Program Coordinators facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP) and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff hiring, training, scheduling and oversight. In addition, Program Coordinators may provide support to individuals receiving services, including: assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care. Program Coordinators may also facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
What we require of you:
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be 18 years of age
• Valid driver's license in good standing required for most positions
• A registered vehicle with proof of insurance
• Successful clearance of local and/or state background checks
• Supervisory experience preferred
What we offer you:
• Full compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
• A rewarding work environment with some of the best co-workers you could ask for
• Vacation time, Sick time, Holiday pay, and Annual bonus plans
• Full time schedules available
• Family-oriented environment, casual dress, employee events
• Job training, career development, and advancement opportunities
• Access to jobs throughout the nation-wide Network
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!