Employee Health & Safety Coordinator
Cedar Rapids, IA
EMPLOYEE HEALTH & SAFETY COORDINATOR CEDAR RAPIDS
ImOn Communications is the LOCAL choice for cable TV, high-speed Internet and phone service. We value the relationships we have with colleagues, customers, and members of our community and look forward to serving the Cedar Rapids - Iowa City Corridor for many years to come. As we expand our service availability we are looking for an Employee Health & Safety Coordinator to be a part of the ImOn Difference! Our employees share a passion for "Creating Connections One Person at a Time" and fostering a fun and rewarding work environment.
The Employee Health & Safety Coordinator provides safety, health, and wellness support to field and corporate personnel. Develops corporate safety, health and wellness programs and objectives and coordinates training programs. Monitors safety, health and wellness regulations and provides reinforcement to field and office employees to ensure compliance with federal and state safety, health and wellness regulations.
ImOn also offers health & dental insurance, 401(k), discounted Cable, Internet & Phone services, and additional perks such as FREE vision and life insurance as well as FREE short term/long term disability, vacation & holiday pay, and community volunteer opportunities.
If you are interested in being part of the ImOn Difference and have:
• Bachelor's degree in a Safety Science, Engineering or Industrial Hygiene discipline or equivalent work experience.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Excellent attention to detail with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Ability to function independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be team-oriented, friendly and personable with strong focus on customer service.
Apply in person or send your resume to:
625 First Street SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52401
Attn: Human Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer