LPN / CMA
Iowa City, IA
Prelude Behavioral Services is a CARF accredited organization that provides substance abuse and behavioral health services. We have a part-time opening for a licensed LPN or Certified Medical Assistant. Hours available are Sunday and Monday, 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Provide direct care to residential, halfway and detoxification clients
• Conduct initial physical and psychological assessment to determine appropriateness for our facility
• Assist counselors with the development of treatment plans and strategies
• Triage client medical concerns to determine in-house treatment, referral to Medical Director or external medical facility.
• Assist with the coordination of required physical exams and laboratory tests for clients.
• Maintain medical records.
• Ensure timely certification for treatment with third party payers.
• Valid Iowa license or certification.
• Two years of related experience, preferably in the area of substance abuse or psychiatric treatment.
A career at Prelude is an opportunity to have an impact on individuals, families, and our community. Every employee plays an integral role in ensuring a positive recovery experience for our clients. In addition to a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, we offer free parking front of our building.
Prelude Behavioral Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; Minorities, Females, Veterans, Disabilities