Instructional Resource Associate-Dental Lab
Iowa City, IA
IOWA CITY, IA Instructional Resource Associate-Dental Lab - The University of Iowa, College of Dentistry is searching for a full-time Instructional Resource Associate. Provide predoctoral students, advanced education residents, and faculty with support in the laboratory related aspects of fixed, removable, and implant prostheses, with special emphasis in the area of computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided (CAM) fabrication. In addition, provide instruction in the CAD/CAM and other related technologies in the classroom, laboratory, and clinic.
• Bachelor's degree in Dental Technology or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience.
• Certification by the National Board of Certification as a Certified Dental Technician (CDT).
•5 7 years' experience, including:
• Knowledge and use of current and new dental technologies, including use of computer-aided design and computer-aided machining;
• Knowledge of and ability to operate, calibrate, and maintain dental laboratory equipment; and
• Ability to balance duties related to the Technology Core with support needed for patient care priorities.
Salary: $63,771 to commensurate. For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.uiowa.edu, reference Req #69502. The University of Iowa is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment free from discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, associational preference, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or status as a protected veteran.