Cedar Rapids, IA
Charge Poster Central Business Office
The Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Central Business Office is seeking a full time Charge Poster.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Posting charges from department encounter forms.
• Assisting with reconciliation of patient unapplied credits.
• Identify accounts that need a patient refund and notify the assigned Patient Account Representative.
• Balance daily journal per established guidelines.
• Maintaining positive patient and co-worker relationships.
• Working as part of a team focused on exceptional patient service.
• Conducting business with a commitment to the PCI Service Standards.
Applicants should possess strong communication and customer service skills as well as basic computer skills. Experience in a medical office is preferred and experience with Intergy is a plus.
PCI is E.O.E. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. PCI is a tobacco free work place.
If you are interested in pursuing this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume or application to:
Physicians' Clinic of Iowa