Cedar Rapids, IA
Full Time Radiologic Technologist
At Physicians' Clinic of Iowa, we are focused on delivering quality patient care. Our Imaging Department is currently seeking a full time Radiologic Technologist to deliver care that is second to none in our high volume-fast paced practice. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Completing quality diagnostic x-ray exams as ordered including specialized orthopedic and urology imaging procedures
• Additional experience in C-Arm fluoroscopy and DEXA scan procedures preferred. The successful candidate will be crossed trained in C-Arm and DEXA modalities if they have no prior experience.
• Utilization of EMR/HIS/RIS/PACS programs
• Successful candidate will demonstrate professionalism and compassion in their commitment to providing exceptional patient care and customer service to our referring providers.
• The successful candidate will demonstrate a positive approach to working effectively independently as well as within a team focused cooperative environment.
• Early and late shift flexibility for patient care coverage required.
• Successful candidate would be expected to participate in additional department and corporate initiatives and projects.
Candidate must be knowledgeable in applying radiology skills and adhere to safety regulations. Qualified applicants are required to have a current Iowa Permit to Practice and ARRT (R) certification; additional ARRT (CT) and ISCD certification preferred but not required. Advanced computer skills helpful.
PCI is E.O.E. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. PCI is a tobacco free workplace.
If you are interested in joining a team dedicated to excellence in healthcare, please submit your resume or application to: