Charge Poster (on call)
Cedar Rapids, IA
Charge Poster (on call) Central Business Office
The Physicians' Clinic of Iowa Central Business Office is seeking Charge Poster to work on call.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Posting charges from department encounter forms.
• Assisting with reconciliation of patient unapplied credits.
• Identify accounts that need a patient refund and notify the assigned Patient Account Representative.
• Balance daily journal per established guidelines.
• Maintaining positive patient and co-worker relationships.
• Working as part of a team focused on exceptional patient service.
• Conducting business with a commitment to the PCI Service Standards.
Applicants should possess strong communication and customer service skills as well as basic computer skills. Experience in a medical office is preferred and experience with Intergy is a plus.
PCI is E.O.E. Pre-employment drug screen and background check required. PCI is a tobacco free work place.
If you are interested in pursuing this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume or application to: