Cedar Rapids, IA
Central State Bank is seeking an individual for a credit analyst position in our new Cedar Rapids office. The successful candidate will support our credit function and risk management objectives in partnership with Relationship Development teams. Activities include monitoring an assigned portfolio of credits; independently processing loan advances; monitoring and analyzing borrowers' financial performance and loan covenant compliance; preparing reports and managing special projects; presenting information to the Bank's Loan Committee with credit recommendation; maintaining compliance files in accordance with established procedures; regular customer communication; and engaging in regular portfolio review meetings.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience.
• Education should include accounting, finance and general business courses.
• Minimum of one to two years of similar experience.
• General financial analysis skills.
• Ability to read and understand financial statements.
• Knowledge of accounts receivables and lending policies and procedures is beneficial.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are important as well as strong organizational skills
• Strong PC skills including all major software programs.
• Ability to learn and apply concepts quickly.
Complete an application or send cover letter and resume to:
Central State Bank
345 Highway 151 W
Walford, IA 52351