Banking Resolution Specialist
Cedar Rapids, IA
GS Bank, Banking Resolution Specialist, Cedar Rapids
Complete the Goldman Sachs on-line application at www.gs.com/careers/experienced-professionals (please search for Cedar Rapids job openings under Americas, GS Bank).
GS BANK OVERVIEW
The Retail Deposits team within Goldman Sachs Bank USA is responsible for day-to-day operations, marketing and support of the retail deposits platform. GS Bank offers online savings accounts and certificates of deposit to consumers via its website at GSBank.com and through a dedicated customer contact center.
JOB SUMMARY & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Banking Resolution Specialist position is responsible for the day to day coverage of customer account maintenance processes including but not limited to application review and processing, money movement, exception processing, correspondence and complaint monitoring and response.
– Provide incoming call coverage when needed to assist customers with various online retail deposit products such online savings accounts and certificate of deposits.
– Access multiple electronic systems and document steps taken to efficiently service the customer.
– Participate in projects to drive operational excellence.
– Completion of ongoing compliance and remedial training as scheduled.
– Meet established goals for all metrics, including call quality, productivity and profitability quotas, and customer acquisition by focusing on maximizing service to customers.
– High School diploma or GED
– Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
– Proficient with Microsoft Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
– Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business
– 2 years of experience in financial services/banking environment/regulations
– 2 years of experience in portfolio servicing, loan/lease accounts reconciliations, booking, charges adjustments, payment histories, A/R system, ACH (Sure pay) setup, Loan Terminations, etc.
– Strong problem solving and analytical/accounting skills
– Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
– Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
– High level of accuracy and attention to detail