Cedar Rapids, IA
Anderson Bogert is a general civil engineering firm with an emphasis in transportation, municipal, sanitary, storm sewer, and residential and commercial site development design. Our firm is committed to providing professional and relationship-based engineering services. Anderson Bogert is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time staff engineer to be a part of our team.
• Prepare work plans and proposals
• Perform calculations and engineering evaluations
• Interpret and present data
• Prepare conceptual designs and detailed construction plans and specifications
• Interact with clients, vendors, and contractors in both management and consultant roles
• Work with engineering and CAD staff to accomplish projects
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering
• E.I./E.I.T. registration or the ability to become registered within 6 months
• 2 or more years of related civil engineering experience
• At least 1 year of professional design and drafting experience in AutoCAD/Civil3D
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Strong technical skills
We offer standard business work hours with low overtime; company-sponsored employee events; extensive, on-the-job training; educational opportunities; paid time off; paid holidays; health and life insurance; a retirement plan; and an open door policy to encourage employee feedback.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply in person, via email
to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send resume and cover letter to:
William Bogert, President
4001 River Ridge Drive NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Visit our website at: http://www.anderson-bogert.com/