LTI Delivers is a full service transportation provider. Services include freight management, truckload, less-than-truckload, refrigerated, dry van, specialized and dedicated solutions. Carrier Managers perform duties relating to developing and maintaining shipper and carrier relationships. This position requires interaction with all operations team members and reports to the General Manager. An effective Carrier Manager displays outstanding customer service skills, exercises critical thinking skills, and exhibits sound judgement to make effective decisions under pressure.
• Manage daily relationships with carriers, shippers, and co-workers
• Develop and enhance relationships with all carrier contacts
• Check and assign or complete carrier profiles for capacity availability
• Negotiates with carrier
• Coordinate closely with the truckload on details of the systems along with equipment tracking
• Follow up with customers to insure resolution of issues showing creativity and urgency
• Provide prompt, courteous, professional written and verbal communication with customers
• Input available capacity in the McLeod Loadmaster
• Help identify and work on creating new carrier capacity
• Practice timely and accurate data entry
• Track and trace all shipments
• All service failures needed to be identified, notified and measured for improvement
• Support after hours personnel with load knowledge and communication
• Provide solutions to reduce risk for OS&D shipments in writing on the bill of lading and by accurate communication
• Use McLeod Loadmaster as the medium for all customer, carrier, and load information.
• Use Microsoft Office programs to enhance all written communication
• Other duties as assigned by management
• Considerate and professional behavior in all communication.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment that requires multi tasking ability.
• Basic familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook is helpful.
• 2 or 4 year degree a plus.
• Minimum two years of customer service or transportation experience.
• Ability to work 7:30-4:30 PM Monday-Friday.
To apply, please email your resume to careers@LTIDelivers.com