Digital Services Consultant
Cedar Rapids, IA
The DSC position will be responsible for onboarding and maintaining an ongoing relationship with clients who purchase digital products through hibu. The DSC will manage a portfolio of clients and provide proactive client communications via phone and email. They may be direct points of contact for clients who have questions or needs regarding their digital advertising including websites, search, display and SEO. The DSC may be responsible for identifying additional revenue opportunities that exist when interacting with the clients.
• Establish a connection with client at point of sale and help client through fulfillment and go live process of the client's digital products. This position will be responsible for items surrounding the collection of assets for the client's digital advertising.
• Clearly set client expectations with regards to product definition and fulfillment processes and timelines.
• Engage with client on pre-determined basis to address any client questions or concerns. Also be able to answer any client initiated questions specific to the digital products.
• Responsible for meeting defined KPIs as they relate to client satisfaction and retention including client contacts, outbound calls, emails and additional client revenue opportunities.
• Provide proactive performance results to client with regards to performance of the digital program, including making suggestions on how to improve products so that performance is increased.
• Assist in the retention process when needed including the ability to offer waivers and escalation channels to get work completed quickly.
• Serve as a point of contact in terms of billing, invoice, payment and delinquency questions.
• Able to keep up on the changing product landscape of the company.
• Be familiar with industry trends and standards in regards to digital advertising and share trends proactively with clients to reinforce the value of hibu's products and services.
• Liaise with internal teams including Website Support, Search, Display, SEO, DNS and WAVE.
• High School Diploma or equivalent - Required
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in the following disciplines: Business, Advertising/Marketing, Communications, or the equivalent experience. - Preferred
• 2 years' sales or service experience working with a client base that has purchased digital advertising. - Preferred
Previous experience working with websites, search, display and SEO - Preferred
• Previous experience with face to face or over the phone client support - Preferred
• Proficiency in computer based software including Microsoft products - Preferred
• Google Certification - Preferred
Please apply with us online! https://jobs-hibu.icims.com/jobs/6133/digital-services-consultant/job