Customer Care Specialist
Cedar Rapids, IA
Customer Care Specialist - Cedar Rapids, IA
We are a specialty retailer offering the very best of what's next in fashion for men, women and children since 1901.
A LOT GOES INTO THAT TINY SHOPPING CART.
Our e-commerce team ensures that customers experience the same great fashion and service on Nordstrom.com and Nordstromrack.com | HauteLook.com as they expect in our stores. This team works throughout the company to deliver great shopping through cutting-edge technology.
A day in the life
The ideal Customer Care Specialist is enthusiastic, solutions oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
• Process orders and offer solutions to customer, communicating via telephone, e-mail, or live chat
• Utilize various software applications and technologies to service customers
• Suggest alternative items to customer for unavailable merchandise
• Provide customers with critical product information that ensures customer satisfaction
• Share fashion trends and product recommendations for the 'must haves' of the season
• Successfully troubleshoot and resolve all customer service inquiries or issues arising from Internet and catalog
• Track customer packages
• Follow through on customer commitments in a timely manner
• Assist customers with exchanges and replacement orders; process customer financial adjustments when necessary
You own this if you have
• 6 months experience in retail sales preferred
• Excellent telephone and written communication skills
• Demonstrated problem solving skills coupled with the ability to remain solution oriented at all times
• General understanding of computer systems required
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department need
We've got you covered
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, employee stock purchase plan and much more depending on your role.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a diverse environment.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature of the work employees can expect within this particular job classification. It is certainly not a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this job. Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.