Equipment Manager / Mechanic
Cedar Rapids, IA
Equipment Manager/Mechanic Golf Course Grounds Department
Candidate will be responsible for repair and maintenance of golf course greens and grounds equipment. The equipment fleet includes machines varying in sizes from weed-whackers up to diesel tractors and heavy equipment.
Elmcrest Country Club is looking for a qualified candidate with experience in a mechanical related field. Expectations and attributes of an ideal candidate are listed below.
• Communicate directly with Superintendent and Assistant Superintendents to ensure an efficient operation while maintaining excellent human relations skills with the ability to communicate efficiently and respectfully with staff and management team
• Knowledge of small engine repair, reel maintenance, electrical and welding
• Proficient in Excel for proper inventory and accounting procedures as it relates to repair and maintenance of grounds equipment
• Have an eye for detail regarding cleanliness, neatness, cutting unit precision and fleet condition
• Responsible for safety training and management of equipment.
• Willingness to help out on course with all related golf course maintenance items such as mowing, blowing off the course, or anything else as needed
Full Time candidates may be provided the following benefits: Health, 401K, insurance available to candidate and his/ her family as per company policy. Wage will commensurate with experience.
Please send resumes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Clayton Krieger, GCS
1 Zach Johnson Drive
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402