Cedar Rapids, IA
Benchmark, Inc. provides roof and pavement consulting services for companies with multiple facilities and complex assets. Our technical expertise and unbiased approach have made us a nationwide leader in roof and pavement evaluation, design and construction management services (www.benchmark-inc.com). We're seeking a qualified full-time Administrative Assistant to join our Cedar Rapids office.
This position provides administrative support for the consultant group and other office staff.
Administrative Assistant Department Head
• Organizes and prioritizes a large volume of information and calls.
• Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary. Responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
• Provides switchboard support for office. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions. Works in cooperation with other assistants to cover phones.
• Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects. Acts as coordinator for special projects.
• Writes general correspondences, memos, etc. Proofreads reports for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
• Prior experience in an Administrative Assistant role (minimum of 2 years).
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of products (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.).
•High degree of accuracy.
•Thoroughness/attention to detail.
• Proficiency with verbal and written communication.
Benchmark, Inc. offers opportunity for professional growth and a full array of benefits including health/wellness, dental, life, AD&D, disability (short and long-term), 401(k) with employer matching contributions, and paid vacation and holidays.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to:
Attn: HR Director
6065 Huntington Court NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402