Warehouse / Office Coordinator
Cedar Rapids, IA
Great place to work, excellent benefits, plus bonus potential!
Prominent pharmaceutical and food manufacturer in Cedar Rapids is seeking a Warehouse/Office Coordinator.
The Warehouse/Office Coordinator will coordinate all warehouse/office functions and support other plant functions. This position works with department managers, production, maintenance, lab and warehouse personnel.
• Prepare all warehouse documentation for customers.
• Communicate with Customer Service regarding shipments and orders.
• Communicate with truck drivers when they arrive.
• Assist with inbound and outbound transportation.
• Document raw material on the receiving form and distribute receiving paperwork to appropriate personnel.
• Enter maintenance work orders into the database.
• Purchase office supplies
• General clerical duties such as answering phones, filing, typing, mail, etc.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• SAP experience preferred
• 2+ years' experience in an office environment
• Able to multi-task in a busy environment
Please send resume by October 31, 2016
Drug testing is part of pre-employment physical, no response will be considered from recruiting firms.