Alumni Relations Director
Title: Alumni Relations Director
Location: 777 S. 15th Street, Marion, IA
The Marion Independent School Foundation & Alumni Association is looking for a part-time Alumni Relations Director, 15-20 hours per week. Schedule is flexible within Monday-Friday business hours.
* Maintain and update the alumni/donor database
* Provide basic assistance to alumni, such as for class reunions
* Lead communication efforts including social media and website content, newsletters and other mailings
* Perform basic accounting functions (training provided for QuickBooks)
* Represent the Foundation at on and off-site functions
* Assist with fundraisers or other Foundation initiatives as needed
* Promote the mission/vision of the organization
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Publisher
* Experience with databases (computer savvy)
* Office management and/or marketing experience
The ideal candidate has knowledge of the Marion Independent School District or its alumni, manages their time well, and is detail-oriented. A high energy, people-person who takes initiative is right for this role.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.