Bookkeeper / Office Support
Mottinger Real Estate Group & Legacy GreenBuilders is hiring a Bookkeeper / Office Support!
Located in Solon, IA - M-Group and Legacy Companies are a full service Real Estate brokerage and development company. We build and develop some of the greenest homes in the state of Iowa and the Midwest. Our brokerage team consistently produces high sales rivaling the larger sized local and national brands. We service mainly the Cedar Rapids and Iowa City Metro areas and all the rural communities surrounding. Our specialties include residential & commercial sales and development, multi-family sales and development, lot and land sales, farm sales, and an in house auction team.
Skills Needed: QuickBooks & Microsoft Office Suite. 1-2 years accounting experience, construction business preferred
Education Req: High School Diploma, or Equivalent
Position: Solon Office / 3/4 to Full Time / Office open M-F 9-5
Mottinger Real Estate Group
• Record monthly payments in QuickBooks / Enter & Pay invoices / Payroll checks / Record, Pay, Reconcile monthly
• Bill RE Agents ICAAR Dues Qtrly / Report & Pay payroll taxes to state qtrly, federal bi-weekly, qtrly, & monthly
• Report state & federal unemployment / Prepare & File year end 1099's / Prepare & File year end W-2 & W-3's
• Prepare and Update profit & cash flow summaries bi-weekly / Assist Office Manager w/ bank reconciliation etc..
• Enter & Pay invoices / Calculate loan draws & Deposit monies / Collect & Maintain vendor info (insurance, tax ID, etc)
• Assist insurance audits / Collect lien waivers & Submit to banks / Bill customers / Admin support to Construction Mngr
• Bank reconciliations for trust & CC accounts / Monitor & Maintain all QuickBooks activity for WIP accounts & at job close
• Record new info into QuickBooks / Create & Maintain project budgets & projections / Track & Maintain energy rebates
• Assist Const. Mngr on change orders & Send to customers / Maintain customer price letter & Update from change orders
• Compile docs & info for customer warranty binders / Assist in marketing & company events (home shows / parades / etc.)
• Correspond with insurance companies regarding changes to contractor insurance, builder risk, & general liability on projects
• Prepare & File year end 1099's / Prepare credit applications for vendors / Yearly biennial report & contractor registration
• Work closely with Const. Mngr Maintaining bid estimator files / Update Energy Star Certificate annually
• Prepare and Update profit & cash flow summaries bi-weekly
Please submit all resumes and any references to: info@LegacyGreenBuilders.com 319-624-6027
Mottinger Real Estate Group & Legacy Companies are an Equal Opportunity employer, Disability, Veteran